Four adults and none of them knew CPR!
Policemen, firemen, and paramedics must learn CPR as part of their job. But most ordinary folks do not know CPR. When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning CPR is easy and you can learn it online in less than an hour.
Start Training Now FREE!
Continue reading below to find out how you can get Free CPR + First Aid Training.
Knowing when and how to use CPR can mean the difference between life and death. The 3-year old boy in the video above was extremely fortunate that officer Miller was near by and began CPR immediately while four adults who were already there did not know what to do.
• About 75 percent to 80 percent of all out-of-hospital cardiac arrests happen at home, so being trained to perform CPR can mean
the difference between life and death for a loved one.
• Approximately 90 percent of sudden cardiac arrest victims die before reaching the
• Correct CPR provided immediately after cardiac arrest can triple a victim's chance of survival.
• Death from sudden cardiac arrest can be prevented. If more people knew CPR, more lives could be saved.
• Brain death starts to occur four to six minutes after someone experiences cardiac arrest if no CPR and defibrillation occurs during that time.
CPR Test Center's new initiative CPR Training for Everyone aims to offer Free online CPR + First Aid education to individuals who otherwise cannot attend traditional classroom courses. Participants can learn proper CPR techniques and procedures from an internet-connected smartphone or computer anywhere in the world. There is no cost to take the online training course. At the completion of the training course, an official certification card will be offered. A purchase is not required. But the knowledge you've gained is yours to keep completely free of charge.
Start training today at no cost and no obligations. Click to the CPR + First Aid Training Course now.