LEARN CPR BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
When a person is not breathing, permanent brain damage begins after 4 minutes and death in 6 minutes after that. Can you count on help arriving before that time? Learning proper CPR techniques is easy and you can learn it in 30 minutes.
Continue reading below to find out how you can get Free CPR Training.
Policemen, firemen, and other first responders are required to know proper CPR. Most ordinary folks do not know CPR and have only seen it on TV or in movies. Knowing when and how to perform proper CPR can mean the difference between life and death.
Start Training Now FREE!
The 56-year old man in the video above was extremely fortunate that his date began CPR immediately when she recognized that he was suffering a heart attack.
It is important for everyone to know how to perform CPR. When a person is not breathing, every second and every minute counts!
• About 80% of all out-of-hospital cardiac arrests happen at home, so being trained to perform CPR can mean
the difference between life and death for a loved one.
• Approximately 90% of sudden cardiac arrest victims die before reaching the
• Correct CPR provided immediately after cardiac arrest can triple a victim's chance of survival.
• Death from sudden cardiac arrest can be prevented. If more people knew CPR, more lives could be saved.
• Brain death starts to occur four to six minutes after someone experiences cardiac arrest if no CPR and defibrillation occurs during that time.
CPR Test Center's new initiative CPR Training for Everyone aims to offer Free Online CPR Education to individuals who otherwise cannot attend traditional classroom courses. Participants can learn proper CPR techniques and procedures from an internet-connected smartphone or computer anywhere in the world. There is no cost to take the online training course. At the completion of the training course, you are encouraged to order an official CPR certification card for a nominal fee. Although a purchase is not required, having CPR Certification may lead to advancements in your position and salary. Whether you decide to be certified, the knowledge you've gained is yours to keep. And that knowledge could save someone's life one day.
Start learning CPR at no cost and no obligation. Begin your CPR Training today!