1. When performing CPR, an AED should be used as soon as possible.
2. PPE stands for Personal Protective Equipment.
3. Chest compressions must be done slowly and gently.
4. Who can perform CPR?
5. How long should you check for the victim's pulse?
6. The purpose of CPR is to:
7. The correct order for CPR rescue is:
8. You should check the victim for responsiveness by:
9. The technique used to clear the victim's airway is:
10. If the adult victim is unconscious and unresponsive, you should:
11. When should you stop CPR?
12. When the victim begins to breathe on his/her own, you should: