1. CPR can save lives.
2. You should consider the risks of communicable diseases when helping a victim.
3. You must help a victim in any way you can, even if it puts you in danger.
4. Who can perform CPR?
5. CPR should only be performed on:
6. The technique used to clear the victim's airway is:
7. You should check the victim for responsiveness by:
8. Chest compressions should be performed at a rate of:
9. When the victim begins to breathe on his/her own, you should:
10. When should you stop CPR?